Anna-Stefania Chepik is a recognized expert in the field of corporate and labor law, compensation and incentives for employees (share option plans) and migration law with 17 years of experience in legal consulting.
Anna-Stefaniya specializes in labor, migration, corporate, as well as administrative law, has extensive experience in supporting the activities of companies at the stage of initial investment, experience in advising large Russian and multinational companies doing business in Russia on all matters of labor law, including hiring and dismissal of personnel, various modes and conditions of work, incentive programs for employees, including pension plans, plans for participation in profits and in the share capital of companies, protection Labor, social partnership, migration legislation, personnel outsourcing, personal data protection for employees and many other issues related to the recruitment of personnel.
Anna-Stephaniya Chepik leads projects on the legal audit of companies in various sectors of the economy, mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Anna-Stephaniya Chepik made a great contribution to the development of recommendations for Russian and foreign companies on the general problems of the application of labor legislation, pay and social package, social guarantees, dismissal, protection of personal data and confidential information of employees, compliance with health and safety requirements Employees, etc. Anna-Stefania has extensive experience in advising companies on the issue of collective bargaining and cooperation with trade unions.
Anna-Stefaniya Chepik mediates labor disputes and has experience of pre-trial settlement of disputes (related, for example, to unlawful dismissal, disciplinary sanctions, compensation, etc.). In addition, Anna-Stefaniya represents clients on disputes related to damage compensation caused by chief executive officers.
Anna-Stephaniya is a regular speaker at Russian and international conferences devoted to various issues of applying Russian labor legislation, author of numerous articles and publications and thanks to her work experience she enjoys great authority.
- Development and implementation of a share option plan for a big Russian consulting company.
- Development and implementation of a phantom option program for a large Russian investment company, as well as for a large grocery retailer.
- Development of internal documents necessary for building a distance work employment system in a large Russian bank.
- Successful representation of the interests of a large Russian innovative company in labor disputes with a top manager related to the payment of wages, bonuses, contesting disciplinary penalties and not paying a gold parachute.
- Successful protection of the interests of the members of the management body of a large Russian company in the suit of the company on compensation of damage.
- Legal support of a leading international auto producer on all matters related to cooperation with trade unions, including the advice on disputes related to collective bargaining, involvement of members of the trade union in disciplinary responsibility, and other aspects.
- Advising on the responsibilities of the company's management bodies and developing internal corporate documents for a large Russian investment company.
- Legal support of reorganization of two banks. The project included the development of a strategy for creating a unified staff structure, changing / terminating labor relations with employees of reorganized banks, negotiating with employees on changes and termination of labor relations, advising on the implementation of the project (the project included changing and terminating labor relations with more than 600 employees).
- Personnel audit on the procedure for hiring foreign citizens and observing migration and labor legislation (including labor, migration and visa issues) of a group of oil service companies. Assessment of legal risks and development of recommendations for their elimination, follow-up counseling.
- Representation of interests in the urgent resolution of a labor dispute with the editorial staff of the company, including the editor-in-chief.
- Advising the company on the proper structuring of labor relations with Russian employees of the company working in CIS, EU countries and other counties.
- Successful representation of interests of a number of large Russian and international companies in litigations related to the unjustified dismissal and reinstatement of employees.