Tilling Peters consults on issues of Russian tax legislation, taking into account the rules of international tax treaties, the development of practical recommendations aimed at reducing tax risks, challenging the decisions of the tax authorities, managing tax disputes in court, and criminal legal defense in this sphere.
Our lawyers are familiar with all of the intricacies of Russian tax legislation and its implementation, and have successful experience handling tax disputes of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Tax consulting;
- Preliminary assessment of the tax consequences of proposed transactions and investment projects;
- Identification and assessment of tax risks, refund of overpaid taxes;
- Legal analysis of the actions and decisions of the tax authorities, and of requests to pay taxes;
- Support for tax audits, analysis of a tax audit and preparation of objections, representation at the stage of the tax authority approving audit materials;
- Appeal against a decision of the tax authority in the higher tax authority, preparation and submission of complaints, monitoring their status;
- Analysis of the need for interim measures, receipt of interim measures in court, maintain tax disputes of all types of complexity;
- Criminal defense in law enforcement agencies and courts of general jurisdiction;
- Advice on personal income tax issues, including taxes for foreign specialists;
- Application of international tax treaties;
- Development of the methodology and documentation of accounting policies.