Our attorneys assist in resolving legal issues and help reduce the risks associated with both public relations, business management and personal matters.
We provide comprehensive legal support to private individuals; owners of large and medium-sized businesses, as well as the management of large enterprises in solving such legal issues as real estate, debt collection, copyrights, conclusion of various transactions, obtaining a residence permit or foreign citizenship, obtaining visas, divorce procedures and guardianship and in many other matters. If necessary, we cooperate with the most experienced experts in this field, both in Russia and abroad.
The experts at Peters and Partners possess knowledge and experience and constantly monitor changes in legislation and business development trends.
Acting strictly within the framework of the law, we fully protect the interests of our private clients and ensure the maximum confidentiality of information received during the course of work.
THE MOST IN DEMAND SERVICES:
- Receiving work permits for foreign citizens;
- Representation of interests in courts of general jurisdiction and in enforcement proceedings;
- Protection of property interests with participation of the members/shareholders of LLC, JSC, CJSC;
- The acquisition/sale of real estate (including under preliminary sales contracts, participatory construction agreements and investment agreements), including state registration of ownership;
- Drawing up civil-law contracts;
- Recognition of ownership for residential premises;
- Appeals against actions/decisions of state bodies, including bringing to administrative responsibility;
- Legal advice on all matters.