Tilling Peters advises Russian and international corporations and financial institutions on complex, high-value and sensitive multi-jurisdictional disputes.
According to Legal 500, Oxana Peters is "…one of the most talented and successful litigators in the Russian market...", who "…wins those cases which other law firms consider unwinnable…".
With experience in managing multi-jurisdictional litigation and international arbitration matters across all industry sectors, our lawyers both prevent and resolve disputes by giving practical, creative advice that focuses on the strategic objectives of our clients.
We provide comprehensive legal and business expertise, develop strategies to handle complex disputes, assist in protection of assets from corporate raiding, securitization of claims, and enforcement of judicial acts.
Collaborating with the best Russian and foreign experts, we have dealt with many of the problems generated by the financial market changes.
We handle the following types of disputes:
- Commercial Disputes;
- Corporate / M&A Disputes;
- Tax disputes & Customs disputes;
- Intellectual Property Disputes;
- Real estate disputes;
- Employment Disputes;
- Agency and Services Agreement Disputes, Supply and Distribution Agreement Disputes;
- Energy Sector, Real Estate, Construction, Insurance & Reinsurance Disputes;
- Debt Collection & Bond Default Disputes;
- Antitrust & Competition Disputes;
- Banking and Finance Disputes;
- Protection of business reputation;
- Bankruptcy Disputes;
- Consumer claims;
- Enforcement proceedings
We also handle state court arbitration cases such as applications for interim relief, the recognition or setting aside of arbitral awards, and parallel court cases
Our services include client representation in:
- arbitrazh and general jurisdiction courts in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other subjects of Russia, as well as in the Supreme Court of Russia and the Constitutional Court of Russia.