Tilling Peters has one of the leading international arbitration practices in Russia which has demonstrated a successful track record of representing multinational and domestic corporations in high-value, complex disputes, offering an integrated global service combined with profound understanding of expertise.
The practice focuses on assisting clients in drafting arbitration provisions and agreements, including non-conventional provisions, appointment of arbitrators, managing cases regarding validity of arbitration agreements, jurisdiction in arbitral tribunals, as well as disputing, recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards.
Our lawyers specialize in commercial, investment, corporate, real estate and antitrust disputes, and have extensive experience in representing clients in various international arbitration institutions such as:
ICAC, ICC, LCIA, SCC, VIAC, GAFTA,
"ad hoc" arbitration under the UNCITRAL rules.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Advice on drafting arbitration clauses and agreements;
- Invalidation of arbitration agreements;
- Representation of interests in arbitration institutions, development of strategies and tactics for proceedings;
- Preparation of expert opinions in the areas of Russian or German law for use in foreign courts and/or foreign arbitration proceedings;
- Injunctive relief in arbitration and foreign court processes;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards and judgements;
- Independent evaluation of case perspectives, legal position analysis;
- Evidence: search and formalization in Russia and abroad;
- Enforcement proceedings.