Our team assists clients in investment projects, offering cross-border advice, structuring and implementation of complex transactions worldwide with a view to minimize and prevent commercial risks.
We have extensive experience in counseling and supporting transactions in manufacturing, retail, distribution, telecommunications, transportation, aviation, pharmaceuticals and medicine, finance and insurance.
The commercial practice of Tilling Peters advises on civil law, private international law, public procurement law, trade, insurance, finance, construction and general commercial law matters.
Most popular services include:
- Legal support and analysis of commercial transactions / investment projects, coordination at all stages, risk allocation and optimization;
- Legal due diligence;
- Drafting and analysis of contracts, negotiations, execution, amendment or termination of contracts;
- International and regional distribution of products (building distribution networks, preparing distribution agreements, exclusivity and pricing);
- Logistics (freight forwarding contracts, international transportation, storage);
- Agency services, franchising, marketing, service agreements;
- Legal relationship with retail chains;
- Security transactions (bail bonds, bank guarantees, liens);
- Lease (structuring, execution, amendment or termination of lease agreements);
- Drafting and analysis of internal regulations, including anti-money laundering, anti-corruption rules;
- E-commerce (online shopping, electronic payment systems), mobile payments;
- Gambling, lotteries and contests (preparation and analysis of documentation, regulatory issues);
- Insurance (legal support of insurance / reinsurance, participation in development of insurance products, regulations and insurance contracts);
- Assistance in obtaining licenses, admissions, certificates.